Sunday, April 8, 2007

What

I dont know what im sopos to do
i fell like you dont want me
i dont want to introud
but i dont want to hert you

Im not sure if waht im doing is wright
I dont know aht im sopos to do
I dont know what im sopos to do

I fel like ialways meess yo
I feel like i do notihng wright
I dot wan to mess this one up

I care aobut you to much to mess it up
I dont wnat o hert you
I relay dont want to mess this up its so nivce and good

I dont knwo waht to d o
I'm in a despret stat
Wherre am i sopos to turn what am i sopos to do

I dont know waht to to do
THis is to hard
Ill jsut het some one why do i even try

I guess icould jsut leve you be
I ould make life easer for you
I truly dont know aht to do

Im in a pesprt stat
I dont know waht to d o
THis is to confusing for me

No comments: